Instructions for life
- Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
- Memorize your
- Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all
- When you say, "I love you", mean it.
- When you say, "I'm
sorry", look the person in the eye.
- Believe in love at first sight.
engaged at least six months before you get married.
- Never laugh at anyone's
- Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only
way to live life completely.
- In disagreements, fight fairly. No name
- Don't judge people by their relatives.
- Talk slowly but think
- When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile
and ask "Why do you want to know?"
- Remember that great love and great
achievements involve great risk.
- Call your mom.
- Remember that your
character is your destiny.
- When you lose, don't lose the
- Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others;
Responsibility for all your actions.
- Don't let a little dispute injure a
- When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate
steps to correct it.
- Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear
it in your voice.
- Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older,
their conversational skills will be as important as any other.
- Spend some
- Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your
- Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- Read more
books and watch less TV.
- Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get
older and think back, you'll get to enjoy it a second time.
- Trust in God but
lock your car.
- A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you
can to create a tranquil harmonious home.
- In disagreements with loved ones,
deal with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
- Read between the
- Share your knowledge. It's one way to achieve immortality.
gentle with the earth.
- Pray. There's immeasurable power in it.
interrupt when you are being flattered.
- Mind your own business.
your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- Once a year, go
someplace you've never been before.
- If you make a lot of money, put it to
use helping others while you are living. That is wealth's greatest
- Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke
- Learn the rules, and then break some.
- Remember that the best
relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for