- I've learned that you cannot make someone love
you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to
- I've learned that no matter how much I
care, some people just don't care back.
learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy
- I've learned that it's not what you have in
your life but who you have in your life that
- I've learned that you can get by on charm
for about fifteen minutes. After that, you'd better know
- I've learned that you shouldn't
compare yourself to the best others can do.
learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for
- I've learned that it's taking me a long
time to become the person I want to be.
learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the
last time you see them.
- I've learned that you can
keep going long after you can't.
- I've learned
that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we
- I've learned that either you control your
attitude or your attitude controls you.
learned that regardless of how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the
passion fades and there had better be something else to take its
- I've learned that heroes are the people
who do what has to be done, when it needs to be done, regardless of the
- I've learned that money is a lousy
way of keeping score.
- I've learned that my best
friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best
- I've learned that sometimes the people you
expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back
- I've learned that sometimes when I'm angry I
have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be
- I've learned that just because someone
doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with
all they have.
- I've learned that maturity has
more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned
from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've
- I've learned that you should never
tell a child their dreams are unlikely or outlandish. Few things are more
humiliating, and what a tragedy it would be if they believed
- I've learned that no matter how good a friend
is, he's going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive him for
- I've learned that no matter how bad your
heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
- I've learned that our background and
circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we
- I've learned that even when you think you
have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength